So here's a list I compiled of items I use daily to feel good and look great! Enjoy!
1. Johnson & Johnson Lavender Baby Oil - Possibly my favorite thing ever! it smells SO good and lasts all day. I don't use it so much in the summer as I have oily skin and adding to that with this baby oil is just too much. However, using a small cap in a hot bath locks in moisture for all day silky skin.
2. Queen Helene Cocoa Butter - Another great moisturizer, this is my favorite cocoa butter out of the few that I've tried because I feel it has the best scent. Again, it lasts all day and you smell like a yummy cupcake!
3. Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer - This is my all time favorite concealer stick. It goes on smooth and doesn't cake up after touching up throughout the day.
4. Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara - I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara. I'm obsessed with mascara so I use all kinds, but this one never disappoints. It's best for daytime use as it doesn't go on very heavy, but it makes lashes look full and long.
5. Rimmel Professional Liquid Eyeliner - This is the first and only liquid liner I've ever used, but I was pleased with the results. It lasts all day, and is easy to wash off at night with a little Vaseline (my fave eye make up remover, as most other make up removers tend to irritate my eyes)
6. Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish - This nail polish is perfection. It goes on smooth, and usually only requires two coats for even color. Plus, it dries in, you guessed it...60 seconds! It's great for all those on-the-go gals that don't have time to wait for nail polish to dry!
7. Neutrogena Nourishing Night Cleanser - I cannot say enough good things about this facewash. It smells awesome, and it's designed to remove make up and dead surface skin cells that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. It's a bit drying so I always use a moistureizer afterwards, but it leaves your face feeling extra clean and refreshed.
8. Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid - This face lotion for sensitive skin is the best in my opinion. It's fragrance free, which is important as it doesn't cause break outs of any kind for those with sensitive skin. Also, it's light and non-greasy and it lasts all day.
9. Sea Breeze Fresh-Clean Astringent, Sensitive Skin - This astringent is inexpensive and great for people with sensitive skin. They carry several other types, but this is my personal favorite. Just a quick swipe across your face using a cotton ball, and then some Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid and you're ready to go with beautiful skin!
10. Bonne Bell Lip Smacker Party Pack - As you can see this party pack comes with all the best flavors! These chapsticks smell great and provide a little tint of color to your lips for a nice daytime look.