Friday, October 16, 2009

Cowards...

So let's get on the subject of jumping people. Haha

Gotta get this off my chest. Not only have I been in this situation, but I've seen other people get jumped/jump someone. It makes me giggle every time. Not at the "target", but at the "attackers". Don't people realize they make themselves look like bigger cowards than their "opponent"?

Personally, I think fighting period is childish and trashy. No matter how many times you fight someone they will still have a problem with you, and they will continue to talk shit about you. What does it prove? How brave you are? How courageous you are? No honey it doesn't. In my opinion, it only proves you allowed the other person to get under your skin. So guess who really "wins"? LOL

Now back to the subject of jumping people. Men or women. Either way, having a group of people do your dirty work makes it clear you wouldn't handle it on your own. One on one. Otherwise you wouldn't bother having someone jumped. Don't get me wrong, if someone puts their hands on you then by all means do what you gotta do. But keep in mind it's different to start a fight than to defend yourself.

Just sayin...

♥Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment