Friday, October 16, 2009

Ugh! So ANNOYING!!!

We all have pet peeves. They're just so damn unavoidable it disgusts me at times. However, having someone close to you tell you that you need to change something about yourself just because they don't like hearing the truth really pisses me off.

Especially when it's brought to your attention as an ultimatum, i.e. "you're gonna do this or I'm out!"

Apparently some people think they can just walk all over you while they do whatever the hell they want. Then, to top it off, they have the nerve to tell you that you're talking shit because you blatantly tell people when certain shit bothers you.

Yes, bad attitudes push me away from folks. Excuse the hell outta me for hating negative energy so much that I refuse to let it pollute my day to day life...wit ya sour self. I dare anyone to try and make me change who I am and put up with their bullshit for the sake of keeping them in my life.

How about eff you?! HAHA How does that sound? Hell to the NO I'm not gonna sit around caring about something or someone that wants to live "do as I say, not as I do".

*deep sigh of relief*

I feel much better now. Thanks! :)

Just sayin...

♥Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment